The Best Dress

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Amy Adams 

Oh, Amy Adams. Your dress did me in and claimed my heart. Well done, you. And all your people who helped you look like perfection floating down that infamous, scarlet carpet. This is glamour.

Who do you think was best dressed at the Oscars? You can still have a favorite even if you didn't watch them. Because I didn't -- I was busy doing other things, read through the winner list, and finally hemmed and hawed over the gowns online. Sometimes, that's the way to do it.

image via

4 comments:

  1. I loved Naomi Watts and Amanda Seyfried... Glad Halle Berry FINALLY went with a different silhouette than she usually does...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! Yes, Naomi Watts and Amanda Seyfried were stunning! Sandra Bullock never disappoints either!



    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy Adams definitely had the best dress!! Adore her's and Kerry Washington's.
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi TJ! Yes, Amy and Kerry looked lovely. They're always my favorites.


    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for visiting Sixth & Olive! I'd love to hear from you! If you have any questions, you can also email me at sixthandolive@gmail.com. Cheers! ♥