It Feels Like

Friday, February 8, 2013


 
I Bet Every Friday All Teachers Are Like This

Do you ever feel like this? After a particularly challenging day, week, or month? Please say yes. It will make me feel better. The universe has been testing me this week. In the worst ways. I don't know if I'm passing the test, but I sure am trying. Do I get an "A" for effort?

Happy weekend, lovelies! Any special plans? I hope to work on The Paper Pony's Origami Paper Hearts, make Brunch at Saks' Gluten-Free Brown Rice Tortillas, and finally finish Cheryl Strayed's Tiny Beautiful Things. I've decided that completing just one of these will be a victory. It's the small things, isn't it? Cheers!

image via

3 comments:

  1. hi you blog is amazing !!!!! I love you posts, they are super cool!!!
    Now go/check/ and follow me wtfstreetstyle.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You are so sweet! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, keep up the good work
    http://downlol.markdoomania.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for visiting Sixth & Olive! I'd love to hear from you! If you have any questions, you can also email me at sixthandolive@gmail.com. Cheers! ♥