Link Love

Friday, May 31, 2013


So, it's been kind of busy. These last few weeks (okay, months!) have been full of deadlines, stress, and perhaps even a few tears. As always, yoga, sleep, and coconut ice cream has helped. The super sexy sunshine has too. And with the weekend in sight, I'm gold. Home stretch! I'm hoping for a bit of beach-going, gem-hunting, and dessert-making. Here are a few things making me happy lately.

+ I love succulents. But they don't always love me. Despite my repeat attempts and numerous victims, I haven't learned how to keep them alive for more than a few months. It's a little sad. Luckily, I recently discovered A Pair & A Spare's how-to for succulent care. Life saver. I think I'm ready to try again...and let a new succulent into my heart and home.

+  It's official. I'm smitten with this DIY Huntington Key Ring. Such an easy tutorial. I think it's in my future. The very near.

+  I love all animals. Especially goats. And I just can't get enough of this little guy and his sweet face.

+  I'm convinced I need this cozy space in my life. Anytime would be great, thanks.

+  Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only girl not watching New Girl these days. The phrase "adorkable" might have something to do with my aversion. But, their recent auto-tune gem has found a secret soft spot in my heart. I think we can agree on its greatness. #letsdothis

What are you loving lately? Happy weekend. We deserve it!

Summer Beach via Raceytay on Etsy

2 comments:

  1. I think we can make your wish list come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too! Ra ra rah!


    xo
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for visiting Sixth & Olive! I'd love to hear from you! If you have any questions, you can also email me at sixthandolive@gmail.com. Cheers! ♥