Ready, Set, Gatsby!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Dreams really do come true. To say I am eagerly anticipating "The Great Gatsby" would be an understatement. Husband and kitties can attest. My excitement nearly boiled over earlier this week after seeing this short teaser clip -- my favorite of them all. It's so condensed and powerful that I was immediately smitten and in love with Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful." I may or may not have listened to her song on repeat (and maybe cried a little) for a slightly embarrassing period of time, while knee-deep re-reading the novel. I confess I have high, high hopes and want the film to deliver! Happy weekend!

image via IMDb

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for visiting Sixth & Olive! I'd love to hear from you! If you have any questions, you can also email me at sixthandolive@gmail.com. Cheers! ♥