It's Here Again

Monday, June 3, 2013


I don't know how it happened, but June is here. And so is June Gloom. That guy is really punctual. We had a cozy weekend and my gem-hunting dreams came gloriously true. I'm happy to say that we spent a good portion of Saturday rifling through rocks, minerals, and gems. Gushing was involved. After many months of dreaming and serious online perusing, I'm finally able to call a super special crystal my very own. Good things do come to those who wait.

It's Monday. We can do it! All the best for a happy week ahead! I think it's going to be a good one. 

image via Cubicle Refugee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for visiting Sixth & Olive! I'd love to hear from you! If you have any questions, you can also email me at sixthandolive@gmail.com. Cheers! ♥