Smiling Is My Favorite

Monday, December 10, 2012

There's no denying it -- I've tried! The holiday season is here! One of my favorite traditions is basking in the comforting glory of holiday movies. Or movies that feel like the holidays to me, even if they're not. Seriously, vegging out to movies with family and friends are among my favorite memories. However, I confess The Holiday does get pretty regular play around here -- as in year-round. Hey, it's a great movie! The characters, the soundtrack -- it's perfection, don't judge.

Here are a few of my other favorites that I hope to cozy up to soon. I'm convinced it isn't the holidays without them. What movies are you looking forward to this holiday season? Are there particular movies that just feel like the holidays to you? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for visiting Sixth & Olive! I'd love to hear from you! If you have any questions, you can also email me at sixthandolive@gmail.com. Cheers! ♥