Baking Buddy

Monday, December 24, 2012

I love to bake. A confessed health nut, I am that nerd swooning over vegan and gluten-free recipes and goods. For the holidays, I whipped up a dreamy mixed berry crumble with the help of Miss Taylor. I don't know what I'd do without my little sous chef. For those of you who are skeptical of the glory of plant-based and gluten-free fare in general, let alone dessert, fear not. It really is double the fun and double the yum. I'm lame, I know. But trust me -- if my brother-in-law approves, it's gold. 

What kind of desserts do you like to make for the holiday season? Traditional, non-traditional, or a mixed take on both? Lay it on me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for visiting Sixth & Olive! I'd love to hear from you! If you have any questions, you can also email me at sixthandolive@gmail.com. Cheers! ♥