Crush // Rent the Runway

Friday, December 7, 2012

Rent the Runway is a dream come true! A way to look fabulous and make the high-end accessible without paying a literal arm and leg or having our closets become overrun with event dresses a la 27 Dresses. I have compiled quite a few favorites for occasions that, apparently, will only happen in my dreams! While I love their styles and designer offerings, I seriously don't have anywhere to wear any of them should I choose. No weddings coming up. No balls, either. Despite my repeated attempts, family holidays are decidedly lowkey too, so that's out. It can be awkward to be the only one dressed up! So, unless I want to hangout in my house with a fancy dress on, I'll have to keep storing my favorites away until one of these lovelies is truly needed. I'm still hoping for New Year's. Here are some of my favorites -- what are yours?


1 // Nicole Miller Pretty Woman Lace Dress
2 // Kenneth Jay Lane The Black Tie Bracelet
3 // Camilla And Marc In The Zone Dress
4 // Whiting & Davis Black Mesh Glam Clutch
5 // Badgley Mischka Fifth Avenue Showstopper Dress
6 // Lilly Pulitzer Handbags Opening Night Clutch

via Rent the Runway

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for visiting Sixth & Olive! I'd love to hear from you! If you have any questions, you can also email me at sixthandolive@gmail.com. Cheers! ♥