The 2:00AM Hangout

Thursday, March 21, 2013


Ever since the time change last weekend, one of our little kitties, Taylor, has decided we should hangout at 2:00AM. Every. Morning. Seeing her sweet, shining face is my favorite, but at 2:00AM and just inches from my face -- sweetie, it will have to wait. Aren't kitties just the best and sweetest little things? Well, at least when they let you sleep? Otherwise, they are pretty darn persistent. I hear that about babies too, but I digress.

I love our dearhearts despite their nocturnal ways. But here's to hoping it's just a phase. What animal friends have claimed your heart -- because of or inspite of their little quirks and behaviors?

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. Our cat trinkilo sleeps with us in our bedroom, bbut usually between 2 and 5 am he wakes me up purring and pawing at my face wanting me to feed him. We then lock him in another room for the rest of the night, but still he does it every day! and the plot thickens: today I was awoken by him chewing on my eyebrows!?! ohhh kitties.
    and ps: cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie cat :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Coline! She is the sweetest.


    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comments, Bella! Kitties are so unique and funny. They keep us on our toes! Have a lovely holiday weekend!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for visiting Sixth & Olive! I'd love to hear from you! If you have any questions, you can also email me at sixthandolive@gmail.com. Cheers! ♥