I Am Kevin Durant

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

File:Basketball Goal.jpg 

You guys. I don't know how it happened, but it did. And I'm not sure how I feel about it. Let me break it down. 

This Fall, my husband participated in his first ever NFL Fantasy Football League. It has been quite the experience and actually proved to be stressful for a few games. Who knew? Those boys -- hate to lose. As shared here, I have discovered myself to be quite the sports enthusiast. And now, somehow, we're both signed up for his brother's NBA Fantasy Basketball League. I'm equal parts excited and embarrassed. Being the only girl in their league, I am, alas, in a league of my own. Draft is tonight and I don't know what I'm doing. I'm all sorts of confused. But that is to be expected. When we play H-O-R-S-E, I think I am Kevin Durant. At least that's what I shout when I show up on the court. And we all know that isn't true. But I'm sure I could beat you at "Around the World." Or at least a twelve year-old. Wish me luck. I'll need it.

image via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for visiting Sixth & Olive! I'd love to hear from you! If you have any questions, you can also email me at sixthandolive@gmail.com. Cheers! ♥