Fall Break!

Tuesday, October 25, 2016


Finally!  It has been such a busy and stressful season at work -- the overtime these past few months has been ugly.  I'm so thrilled to finally reclaim a bit of that time and have a much-needed break!  Vacation officially started on Friday night! 

Fall is my very favorite and it doesn't disappoint.  So far, it's been great fun as we've done our fair share of celebrating lately for both life (birthdays!) and love (anniversaries!).  I'm excited for this week and the adventure and restoration it has in store!  And finally cleaning out the thousands of pictures on my phone! 

P.S.  4-3!  Hanging tough.  

Image via We Heart It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for visiting Sixth & Olive! I'd love to hear from you! If you have any questions, you can also email me at sixthandolive@gmail.com. Cheers! ♥