Tonight, Tonight!

Friday, May 13, 2016


Weekend, you look real good! It's about time! It seems everyone was feeling sprinkles of "Friday the 13th" ALL WEEK. Eighteen days, eighteen days. It was a little touch and go, and I was feeling seriously punchy at work today, but we made it! These past few weeks have been a complete whirlwind with places to be and faces to see. We're thrilled to have a weekend to ourselves that looks like, well, whatever we want it to look like. I'm convinced no plans are often the best plans. My heart is full and light. Love is fresh wildflowers and frozen chocolate covered bananas. You can quote me on that. Dance party, commence!


Original image via The Blog Market; lightly modified by yours truly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for visiting Sixth & Olive! I'd love to hear from you! If you have any questions, you can also email me at sixthandolive@gmail.com. Cheers! ♥