Game Day

Sunday, September 20, 2015


Google, thanks for the sweetest little GIF this Sunday morning. Last week, I was SERIOUSLY victorious in our fantasy football league! 1-0 is a nice start! But it's a new week with different match-ups and ANYTHING can happen. No one can get comfortable -- it's a long season and injuries abound! 

It's been a busy week and I'm already tired from looking at next week's schedule. It's a monster, but in fun, celebratory ways (anniversaries, birthdays, road trips!). Our "gauntlet" began last month and, as always, baking will be involved. Here's to a seriously needed sunny Sunday with my love -- the beach, a picnic, and a little football.

GIF obviously via Google       

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for visiting Sixth & Olive! I'd love to hear from you! If you have any questions, you can also email me at sixthandolive@gmail.com. Cheers! ♥